Profil is a premium reception and hospitality-staffing agency and a leading player in the four main market segments:
- In-company reception-staffing services
- Event reception and hospitality-staffing services
- On-site reception and hospitality-staffing services
- Reception-staffing services for cultural venues and museums
Profil has unrivalled expertise resulting from over 30 years of experience in the field.
Founded in 1990 by Delphine Demichel, Profil is today a wholly-owned subsidiary of the GL events Group, the world’s leading integrated Group in the events sector.
Drawing on its extensive experience and the support of GL events, the agency offers the highest quality services built on proximity, irreproachable business ethics, and efficient logistics in France and abroad.
Our goal is to deliver outstanding hospitality and reception services.
- The agency is organized into four divisions with specific areas of expertise: In-company Reception Services, Event reception and Hospitality-staffing Services, On-site Reception and Hospitality-staffing Services, Reception-staffing Services for Cultural Venues and Museums.
- The agency has unrivalled expertise resulting from over 30 years of experience in the field
- The agency benefits from the support and methods of a major international group, GL events
- The agency provides a tailor-made service to guarantee results that meet your specific requirements
- A culture of excellence applied to every stage of your project
- Innovative tools to monitor and drive performance (ProfilApp, Profil Plany, etc.)
Areas of expertise
In addition to managing your stewards and hostesses, our experts can assist you with your project in various other ways: advice, storage, logistics plan, setting up reception desks, layout out of the reception space, uniform design, flock printing, creation of specific web applications, creation of badges, creation of goodies, etc.
A carefully-selected team, in line with your specifications and in total compliance with labor regulations.
Understanding your needs and constraints
- Organization of a kick-off meeting
- Definition of objectives and KPIs
- Project design
Support from your dedicated project manager
- Recruitment launch
- Organization of services
- Management of the teams
- Selection of tools, drafting of specific manuals and sourcing of uniforms
PROJECT PRODUCTION PHASE
Anticipation, responsiveness and control
- Setting up the teams
- Check-in / check-out
- Schedule monitoring
- Monitoring and assessment of the teams
REVIEW AND INVOICING
Discussion about potential areas for improvement
- Customer debriefing: review of the service
- Measurement of customer satisfaction
- Drafting of a quality assessment/feedback report