You want to join our teams?
Your profile interests us, discover all our offers.
Our recruitment and staffing policy combines proximity, high standards, top-quality training, stringent compliance with labour regulations and strong business ethics, built on:
– management techniques that promote cooperation and motivation in order to unite all our staff around a common goal: working together to provide an excellent hospitality service.
– regular monitoring of staff well-being
– a works council, which provides several staff benefits
– a motivating compensation package, including a six-monthly bonus linked to quality/diligence
– a policy for promoting the integration of disabled workers
– a profit-sharing scheme
Business ethics, protecting the environment, service quality and professionalism are key priorities for Profil, which has developed a CSR policy built of the following pillars:
– recruitment of staff on permanent contracts – hospitality hostesses/stewards for events/company-reception hostesses.
– an occupational health policy based on close collaboration with the occupational medical authorities in order to establish prevention plans to protect our employees
– ensuring our premises are easily accessible for persons with reduced mobility and close to public transport services.
– placing environmental protection at the heart of our professional life: waste-sorting and recycling, combating all forms of waste (paper, electricity, water consumption) and optimised travel: favouring public transport, carpooling or cycling.
awareness-raising schemes concerning disability (poster campaigns highlighting our commitments, creating an atmosphere of trust between employees, support for the integration of disabled-workers)
– proximity based on close collaboration with local youth-support and social-integration organisations, such as the “Maison de l’ emploi” or the Prado association.
– direct initiatives, for example working with disability-friendly companies for the provision of services throughout the year (dry cleaning services, sewing alterations, tailoring services, delivery of meal trays, and the collection of waste paper by the company Elise, which employs people with hearing disabilities.)
Commitments: we are committed to providing a dynamic team of professionals who share your values and master labour law requirements and the provisions of collective agreements, in order to provide optimum services that comply with labour legislation. In France, Profil is a member of the National Union of Service Providers for Hospitality, Event and Promotional activities.
Our goal: to continuously develop the skills of our staff and build cohesion in order to motivate, create positive energy, enthusiasm and desire.
Everyone wants to be involved and to be there!
In accordance with the amended Law No. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, Profil, controller, informs you any data shall be processed primarily for the following purpose: process your application.
The communication of your : last name and first name, email, telephone number and full adress is mandatory for processing your application. Thus, the performance of a contract constitute the legal basis for the processing.
The communication of your sexe, languages spoken, your résumé, your diplomas and your picture is optional. As your consent constitute the legal basis for the processing, it can be revoked at any time. The recipients of the personal data are only the relevant Profil departments.
Profil shall only keep personal data for such time as is necessary for the operations for which it was collected and in compliance with the regulations in force. They shall ensure the security of the personal data by implementing a data protection system reinforced by the use of physical and logical security methods. You have the right to access, question, correct and challenge any data that refers to you, the right to data portability, the right to obtain restriction of processing and the right to set out general and specific guidelines establishing the manner in which you intend these rights to be exercised after your death.
You are expressly informed that you also have the right to challenge the use of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as the right to object to the use of this data for commercial prospecting purposes. To exercise your rights, please send a mail including your last and first name, a photocopy of a signed identity document and your postal or mailing adress to the following address: email@example.com
You could also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.